April 2014 (II)

by

I tagged along with Will and Bec while they were filming a video clip for one of her songs. We went to the stunning Botany Bay national park. We set up on the cliffs overlooking the ocean and braved the chilly winds and the rain. The overcast weather made for ideal lighting for photos but I was an idiot and didn't listen to Will and the little voice in my head telling me to get some regular film. The only film I brought with me was expired film, one roll from this batch ruined Will's photos earlier on in the year and I should've known not to use em. The photos came back so grainy and very blue (which I had to fix using the very basic photoshop skills I have). I was able to salvage a few of em which I'm pretty happy about! Such a shame because it was such a beautiful location and great conditions for some beautiful photos.

Shots taken with a Canon AE-1 with expired ISO 400 film.